6 cabins for 12 guests
About this gulet
Aiaxaia is an elegant luxury motor sailor built in 2017. The yacht is 46 meters long overall, 9.2 meters wide, with two decks that can accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 cabins (1 Master, 1 VIP, 2 Double, 2 Twin). All cabins are luxurious and constructed according to the latest specifications. On deck, you will find many amenities (2 jet skis, paddle boards, kayaks, … ). This vessel is ideal for sun worshippers and passionate sailors.
- 6 air conditioned cabins for maximum 12 guests
- 1 master cabin
- 1 VIP cabin
- 2 cabins have double beds
- 2 cabins have twin beds
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- Unlimited air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 03:00 PM
- Check out: Until 11:00 AM
Lay Out of the gulet
Prices (quoted weekly, Saturday to Saturday) – base vessel charter
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew and fuel for cruising.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage.
A.P.A. – 10.000 €/per week (Advance Provisioning Allowance).
MS Aiaxaia offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 560 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): 840 €/person/week
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All-Inclusive domestic drinks package: A.P.A.
How are beverages organized?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay the corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
MS Aiaxaia has a crew of 10:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: Aiaxaia is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
2 Deckhands: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
5 Hostesses: will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty.
Engineer: is responsible for safe and smooth technical operations of the vessel during the cruise.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on MS Aiaxaia:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Šibenik to Dubrovnik
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.