5 cabins for 12 guests
Crew Captain, Chef, Deckhand
About this gulet
Gulet Andi Star is beautiful 5 cabins gulet, which can accommodate up to 12 guests and has one of the most spacious master cabins out of all gulets. It’ is very recommended for families with children, because all four other cabins have extra bed. Captain will make sure you get the best services, perfect food and that gulet will be sparkling clean all the time during your cruise. In summary everything is prepared for you to have the best possible time on board. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 5 cabins (1 master, 4 double)!
- 5 air conditioned cabins for maximum 12 guests
- 1 MASTER cabin
- 4 cabins have double beds (with additional bed)
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- 8 hours/day of air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
a) Trogir (Marina Baotić)
c) Dubrovnik on requested
- Check in: After 04:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Layout of the Gulet
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 400-600 €/week.
Gulet Andi Star offers 1 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 380 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organised?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS: Croatian wines, beers, soft and mineral drinks, coffee and tea – 200 €/person/week
- NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: 100€/person/week
- CORKAGE FEE: 600 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
How are beverages organised?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar and the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list.
Gulet Andi Star has a crew of 3:
Captain: The captain Dinko Biocic- Over 45 years of maritime experience worldwide, with him you will be able to see and experience Croatian coast and Islands in most beautiful way
Chef: Master chef Severin Terzic that makes wonders in the kitchen, with previous experience in 5 star hotels in Dubrovnik and restaurants in Medjugorje.
Deckhand: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Andi Star:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.