5 cabins for guests
Crew Captain, Chef, Deckhand/Hostess
About this gulet
Gulet Andi Star is beautiful 5 cabins gulet, which can accommodate up to 12 guests and has one of the most spacious master cabins out of all gulets. It’ is very recommended for families with children, because all four other cabins have extra bed. Captain will make sure you get the best services, perfect food and that gulet will be sparkling clean all the time during your cruise. In summary everything is prepared for you to have the best possible time on board. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 5 cabins (1 master, 4 double)!
- 5 air conditioned cabins for maximum 12 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 1 MASTER cabin
- 4 cabins have double beds (with additional bed)
- Check in: After 16.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
- Possible departures from:
a) Trogir (Marina Baotić)
c) Dubrovnik on requested
- Gulet can be chartered on Saturday – Saturday basis.
- Charter price ranges from 11.500 €/week and up to 13.500 €/week.
- Food, drinks and port taxes are paid extra.
- VAT, fuel, charter of gulet and crew are included in charter prices.
- Contact us for info on special deals, availability or promotions.
Complete detailed e-brochure and prices can be found if you click on the link below.
- You can rent Andi Star on Half Board basis (breakfast and lunch) or Full board (breakfast. lunch, dinner).
- Master chef on Andi Star makes sure your taste buds will remember his meals for years to come.
5 weeks before departure you will get a preference list, where you will fill out all your food preferences. The crew will follow your wishes as much a humanly possible.
Bar price list
Drinks on Gulet Andi Star are organized in 2 ways:
- You can buy drinks from ships bar. Download price list here.
- All inclusive for domestic alcohol and non alcohol drinks: ON REQUEST
- The captain Dinko Biocic- Over 45 years of maritime experience worldwide, with him you will be able to see and experience Croatian coast and Islands in most beautiful way
- Master chef Severin Terzic that makes wonders in the kitchen, with previous experience in 5 star hotels in Dubrovnik and restaurants in Medjugorje.
- Leo Biocic Captain/Operation Manager- he will take you through the Croatian Islands on your holiday of life time were the dream never ends, you will enjoy, you will relax and never forget.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Andi Star Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.