5 cabins for guests
Crew Captain, Chef, Deckhand/Hostess
About this gulet
Gulet Andi Star is beautiful 5 cabins gulet, which can accommodate up to 12 guests and has one of the most spacious master cabins out of all gulets. It’ is very recommended for families with children, because all four other cabins have extra bed. Captain will make sure you get the best services, perfect food and that gulet will be sparkling clean all the time during your cruise. In summary everything is prepared for you to have the best possible time on board. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 5 cabins (1 master, 4 double)!
- 5 air conditioned cabins for maximum 12 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 1 MASTER cabin
- 4 cabins have double beds (with additional bed)
- Check in: After 04.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09.00 AM
- Possible departures from:
a) Trogir (Marina Baotić)
c) Dubrovnik on requested
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.500 €/week.
Gulet Andi Star offers 3 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 400 €/person/week
- All Inclusive (breakfast, lunch, dinner, domestic alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks): 680 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organised?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
How are beverages organised?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar and the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list.
- The captain Dinko Biocic- Over 45 years of maritime experience worldwide, with him you will be able to see and experience Croatian coast and Islands in most beautiful way
- Master chef Severin Terzic that makes wonders in the kitchen, with previous experience in 5 star hotels in Dubrovnik and restaurants in Medjugorje.
- Leo Biocic Captain/Operation Manager- he will take you through the Croatian Islands on your holiday of life time were the dream never ends, you will enjoy, you will relax and never forget.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Andi Star Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.