11 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Motor Yacht Cesarica is a new all-wooden luxury motor yacht, built in 2013. The gulet is 41 meters long overall, 9 meters wide, with two masts and three decks, can accommodate up to 24 persons. All cabins are spacious and constructed of mahogany walls and floors with private bathroom. With numerous additional boat features on different decks (outdoor bar, jacuzzi, huge sundeck for sunbathing) and with lots of additional waters sports, guests will definitely find something to enjoy. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 11 cabins (3 VIP, 6 double, 2 twin).
- 11 air conditioned cabins for maximum 24 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 3 VIP cabins (extra bed possibility)
- 6 cabins have double beds.
- 2 cabins have TWIN BEDS.
- Check in: After 05.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09.00 AM
- Possible departures from:
c) Dubrovnik, Šibenik, Zadar on Request
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.500 €/week.
- Food Organisation:M/Y Cesarica offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 550 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organised?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package: 250 €/person/week
How are beverages organised?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
- The captain Miroslav Dekovic – has been sailing, navigating, and manoeuvring boats his whole life. Speaks English fluently, also speaks Italian and some Russian.
- Master chef Sinisa Ursic, with more than 12 years of experience, makes wonders in the kitchen and each meal is a new story and experience
- Deckhand/Hostess/Waiter: Srdan Ive, Dario Zorica, Antonia Cukrov, Andrea Cukrov: they are all like hard working ants and take care that guests will have best possible time on board.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Cesarice Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.