5 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Gulet Adriatic Holiday is gorgeous 2017 refreshed gulet. It is 27 meters long and has 5 cabins. It has spacious salon, 2 double, 2 twin and one master Cabin. There are lots of possibilities of using water sports and lots of sun mattresses on huge deck. It is great for small groups, or families. With great crew and all that delicious food you will definitely have the best possible time on board. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 5 cabins (1 master 2 double, 2 twin)
- 5 air conditioned cabins for maximum 10 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 1 cabin is master
- 2 cabins have double beds.
- 2 cabins have twin beds.
- Check in: After 17:00 PM
- Check out: Untill 09:00 AM
- Possible departures from:
c) Kotor on request
- Gulet can be chartered on Saturday – Saturday basis.
- Charter price ranges from 15.000 €/week and up to 19.500 €/week.
- Food, drinks and port taxes are paid extra.
- VAT, fuel, charter of gulet and crew are included in charter prices.
- Contact us for info on special deals, availability or promotions.
Complete detailed e-brochure and prices can be found if you click on the link below.
- You can rent Adriatic Holiday on Half Board (breakfast and lunch) or Full board basis (breakfast. lunch, dinner).
- Master chef on Adriatic Holiday makes sure your taste buds will remember his meals for years to come.
6 weeks before departure you will get a preference list, where you will fill out all your food preferences. The crew will follow your wishes as much a humanly possible.
Bar price list
Drinks on Gulet Adriatic Holiday are organized in 4 ways:
- You can buy drinks from ships bar. Ask for price list.
- All inclusive for non alcohol drinks: 100 €/person/week
- All inclusive for domestic alcohol and non alcohol drinks: 190 €/person/week
- Corkage fee (to bring your own drinks on board): 700 €/week/group
- The captain Ante Mazalin – During his maritime career he gained the title of Master of the ship of 3000 GT or more, as well as Yachtmaster of the yacht category B (yacht up to 500 BT) with a numerous of certificates required by the STCW Convention. He likes diving, fishing and speaks English and Italian.
- Master chef Drago Kapitanovic – that makes wonders in the kitchen. Expert for dalmatian traditional cuisine, graduated culinary and speaks English.
- Deckman Mato Vušić – graduated marine engineering school, knows very well any technical aspect of the boat. He is silent and discreet, but always present when clients are needing his assistance.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Adriatic Holiday Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.