5 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Elegant white beauty Alba with the unique shape and design which give very modern feeling, combine with luxury. With plenty of space, perfectly maintain and with excellent crew, the gulet Alba certainly offers an experience of a lifetime. She was fully refurbished in 2014 and now features a brand new interior as well as deck areas. With fully operational sails, she is also extremely comfortable and for her length and number of guests alone, she provides exceptional value. Deck is huge, and it offers a large space for any activities you would like to do, such as morning exercises or evening dancing. The back of the ship houses has hard top covered outdoor dining area, with a large table. Crew brought their various experiences, and worked together to create an amazing atmosphere on the ship. No request will be too much for them, and their positive attitude will make your charter memorable.
- 5 air-conditioned cabins for maximum 10 guests
- 1 VIP cabin
- 1 master cabin
- 2 cabins have double beds
- 1 cabin has twin beds
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- Unlimited air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 05:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Layout of the gulet
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 800 €/week.
Gulet Alba offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 525 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (alcoholic and soft beverages): 175 €/person/week
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (soft beverages): 105 €/person/week
- Corkage fee: 600 €/week (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
How are beverages organized?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favorite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay a corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
Gulet Alba has a crew of 4:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: Alba is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Zlatko it’s a wonder int the galley. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
Deckhand: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
Hostess: will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty. No request is too big for him and a smile is never missing from his face.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Alba:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Dubrovnik to Split
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.