5 cabins for 10 guests
About this gulet
Gulet Anđeo is probably the best maintained gulet in Croatia. With 27 meters, 5 cabins and owner who is giving his heart and soul for this gulet, will make sure you have one of the best time in your life. Gulet has huge percentage of clients who cruised with this boat, and came back for more next year. Superb service and delicious food just add last fine touch to complete excellent experience. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 5 cabins (5 double)
- 5 air conditioned cabins for maximum 10 guests
- 5 cabins have double beds
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- Unlimited air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
a) Dubrovnik (Zaton Harbor)
b) Trogir or Split on Request
- Check in: After 04.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09.00 AM
Layout of the gulet
Prices (quoted weekly, Saturday to Saturday) – base vessel charter
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 600 €/week.
Gulet Anđeo offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 500 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package: 200 €/person/week
- Corkage fee: 500 €/week (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
How are beverages organised?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
Gulet Anđeo has a crew of 3:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
Deckhand: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Anđeo:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Šibenik to Dubrovnik
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.