5 cabins for guests
Crew Captain, Chef, Deckhand/Hostess
About this gulet
Gulet Anđeo is probably the best maintained gulet in Croatia. With 27 meters, 5 cabins and owner who is giving his heart and soul for this gulet, will make sure you have one of the best time in your life. Gulet has huge percentage of clients who cruised with this boat, and came back for more next year. Superb service and delicious food just add last fine touch to complete excellent experience. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 5 cabins (5 double)
- 5 air conditioned cabins for maximum 10 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 5 cabins have double beds.
- Check in: After 16.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09.00 AM
- Possible departures from:
a) Dubrovnik (Zaton Harbor)
b) Trogir or Split on Request
- Gulet can be chartered on Saturday – Saturday basis.
- Charter price ranges from 16.800 €/week and up to 21.500 €/week.
- Food, drinks and port taxes are paid extra.
- VAT, fuel, charter of gulet and crew are included in charter prices.
- Contact us for info on special deals, availability or promotions.
Complete detailed e-brochure and prices can be found if you click on the link below.
- You can rent Anđeo on Half Board basis (breakfast and lunch) or Full board (breakfast. lunch, dinner).
- Master chef on Anđeo makes sure your taste buds will remember his meals for years to come.
5 weeks before departure you will get a preference list, where you will fill out all your food preferences. The crew will follow your wishes as much a humanly possible.
They make all arrangements about food with customers according to their wishes.
Bar price list
Drinks on Gulet Anđeo are organized in 3 ways:
- You can buy drinks from ships bar. Download price list here.
- All inclusive for domestic non alcohol (soft) drinks: 80 €/person/week
- Corkage fee (to bring your own drinks on board): 500 €
- The captain Nikša – captain and owner will show you the best spots on your way. (Languages: Croatian, English and Italian.)
- Master chef Vedran Bašić that makes wonders in the kitchen.
- Deckman Tomislav Glunčić
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Anđeo Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.