6 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Gulet Anna Marija is a luxury 6 cabins gulet. She is an excellently maintained ship, with a reputation of having happy customers every year. Whole gulet is spacious! Especially the deck, where you will find a large dining area, sofas and lots of sun mattresses. Cozy and open salon with beautiful wood work and especially large cabins, will provide you incredible comfort every second. There are 4 cabins in the front, and 2 cabins in the back of the gulet, of which one cabin is huge master cabin. All cabins are air conditioned and have en suite bathrooms. The professional and experienced crew will take care of every need you will have, with super services and tasty, healthy cuisine. With lots of amenities and water sports the gulet Anna Marija will provide an experience of a lifetime.
- 6 air conditioned cabins for maximum 12 guests
- 1 master cabin
- 3 cabins have double beds
- 2 twin cabins
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- 5 hours/day of air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 04:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Layout of the gulet
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, port taxes, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food and beverages are charged extra.
Gulet Anna Marija offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 315 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 490 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (alcoholic and soft beverages): 175 €/person/week
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (soft beverages): 90 €/person/week
- Corkage fee: 700 €/week (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
How are beverages organized?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
Gulet Anna Marija has a crew of 4:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
Deckhand: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
Waiter: will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Anna Marija:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Šibenik to Dubrovnik
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.