6 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Gulet Anna Marija is a luxury 6 cabins gulet. She is an excellently maintained ship, with a reputation of having happy customers every year. Whole gulet is spacious! Especially the deck, where you will find a large dining area, sofas and lots of sun mattresses. Cozy and open salon with beautiful wood work and especially large cabins, will provide you incredible comfort every second. There are 4 cabins in the front, and 2 cabins in the back of the gulet, of which one cabin is huge master cabin. All cabins are air conditioned and have en suite bathrooms. The professional and experienced crew will take care of every need you will have, with super services and tasty, healthy cuisine. With lots of amenities and water sports the gulet Anna Marija will provide an experience of a lifetime.
- 6 air conditioned cabins for maximum 12 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 1 master cabin
- 3 cabins have double beds
- 2 twin cabins
- Check in: After 04.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09.00 AM
- Possible departures from:
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.500 €/week.
Gulet Anna Marija offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 315 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 490 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organised?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package: 175 €/person/week
- Corkage fee: 700 €/week (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
How are beverages organised?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
- The captain Marko Džolić – will show you the best spots on your way.
- Master chef Mate Škember – will exceed your vision of gastronomic perfection with unique pairings of modern and traditional dishes.
- Waiter and Deckhand Dino Jaman – approachable, cheerful, enthusiastic young man, who always provides charming and professional service to all guests during cruise.
- Deckand Robert Kolak – modest, hard working and attentive man providing that guests don’t miss a thing during vacation.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Anna Marija Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.