6 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Gulet Anna Marija is a luxury 6 cabins gulet. She is an excellently maintained ship, with a reputation of having happy customers every year. Whole gulet is spacious! Especially the deck, where you will find a large dining area, sofas and lots of sun mattresses. Cozy and open salon with beautiful wood work and especially large cabins, will provide you incredible comfort every second. There are 4 cabins in the front, and 2 cabins in the back of the gulet, of which one cabin is huge master cabin. All cabins are air conditioned and have en suite bathrooms. The professional and experienced crew will take care of every need you will have, with super services and tasty, healthy cuisine. With lots of amenities and water sports the gulet Anna Marija will provide an experience of a lifetime.
- 6 air conditioned cabins for maximum 12 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 1 master cabin
- 3 cabins have double beds
- 2 twin cabins
- Check in: After 16.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09.00 AM
- Possible departures from:
- Gulet can be chartered on Saturday – Saturday basis.
- Charter price ranges from 11.400 €/week and up to 16.800 €/week.
- Food, drinks and port taxes are paid extra.
- VAT, fuel, charter of gulet and crew are included in charter prices.
- Contact us for info on special deals, availability or promotions.
Complete detailed e-brochure and prices can be found if you click on the link below.
- You can rent Anna Marija on Half Board basis (breakfast and lunch) or Full board (breakfast. lunch, dinner).
- Master chef on Anna Marija will prepare Croatian tasty and healthy cuisine you will remember for all life.
6 weeks before departure you will get a preference list, where you will fill out all your food preferences. The crew will follow your wishes as much a humanly possible.
They make all arrangements about food with customers according to their wishes.
Bar price list
Drinks on Gulet Anna Marija are organized in 4 ways:
- You can buy drinks from ships bar. Download price list here.
- All inclusive for domestic non alcohol (soft) drinks: 80 €/person/week
- All inclusive for domestic non alcoholic and alcoholic drinks: 160 €/person/week
- Corkage fee (to bring your own drinks on board): 600 €
- The captain Marko Džolić – will show you the best spots on your way.
- Master chef Mate Škember – will exceed your vision of gastronomic perfection with unique pairings of modern and traditional dishes.
- Waiter and Deckhand Dino Jaman – approachable, cheerful, enthusiastic young man, who always provides charming and professional service to all guests during cruise.
- Deckand Robert Kolak – modest, hard working and attentive man providing that guests don’t miss a thing during vacation.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Anna Marija Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.