6 cabins for guests
Crew Captain, Chef, Deckhand/Hostess
About this gulet
Aurum is 32 meters long gulet with 6 totally renoveted cabins in 2015. The gulet can be proud on spacious luxuary sitting areas on deck, new beautiful stainless steel fence and very functional saloon where guests can be completely separated from crew. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 6 cabins (double)!
- 6 air conditioned cabins for maximum 12 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 6 cabins have double beds.
- Check in: After 17.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
- Possible departures from:
b) Dubrovnik on request
- Gulet can be chartered on Saturday – Saturday basis.
- Charter price ranges from 16.500 €/week and up to 20.500 €/week.
- Food, drinks and port taxes are paid extra.
- VAT, fuel, charter of gulet and crew are included in charter prices.
- Contact us for info on special deals, availability or promotions.
Complete detailed e-brochure and prices can be found if you click on the link below.
- You can rent Aurum on Half Board basis (breakfast and lunch) or Full board (breakfast. lunch, dinner).
- Master chef on Aurum makes sure your taste buds will remember his meals for years to come.
5 weeks before departure you will get a preference list, where you will fill out all your food preferences. The crew will follow your wishes as much a humanly possible.
Bar price list
Drinks on Gulet Aurum are organized in 2 ways:
- You can buy drinks from ships bar. Download price list here.
- All inclusive for domestic alcohol and non alcohol drinks: ON REQUEST
- The captain Jure Gacina – excellent English speaker, knowledge of the Croatian coast and islands, with sailing in Montenegro
- Master chef Ivan Nimac that makes wonders in the kitchen and each meal is a new story and experience
- Deckhand/Hostess/Waiter : Josip Brajkovic, Stipe Babic, take care for everything to be in place and be ready for guests and their needs.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Aurum Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.