6 cabins for guests
Crew Captain, Chef, Deckhand/Hostess
About this gulet
Aurum is 32 meters long gulet with 6 totally renoveted cabins in 2015. The gulet can be proud on spacious luxuary sitting areas on deck, new beautiful stainless steel fence and very functional saloon where guests can be completely separated from crew. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 6 cabins (double)!
- 6 air conditioned cabins for maximum 12 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 6 cabins have double beds.
- Check in: After 05.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
- Possible departures from:
b) Dubrovnik on request
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.500 €/week.
Gulet Aurum offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 330 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 520 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package: 220 €/person/week
- Corkage fee: 600 €/week (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
How are beverages organised?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
- The captain Jure Gacina – excellent English speaker, knowledge of the Croatian coast and islands, with sailing in Montenegro
- Master chef Ivan Nimac that makes wonders in the kitchen and each meal is a new story and experience
- Deckhand/Hostess/Waiter : Josip Brajkovic, Stipe Babic, take care for everything to be in place and be ready for guests and their needs.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Aurum Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.