11 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Gulet – motorsailer Cesarica is new all-wooden luxury motor yacht, built in 2013. The gulet is 41 meters long overall, 9 meters wide, with two masts and three decks can accommodate up to 24 persons. All cabins are spacious and constructed of mahogany walls and floors with private bathroom. With numerous additional boat features on different decks (outdoor bar, jacuzzi, huge sundeck for sunbathing) and with lots of additional waters sports, guests will definitely find something to enjoy. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 11 cabins (3 vip, 6 double, 2 twin)
- 11 air conditioned cabins for maximum 24 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 3 VIP cabins (extra bed possibility)
- 6 cabins have double beds.
- 2 cabins have TWIN BEDS.
- Check in: After 17.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09.00 AM
- Possible departures from:
c) Dubrovnik, Šibenik, Zadar on Request
- Gulet can be chartered on Saturday – Saturday basis.
- Charter price ranges from 25.000 €/week and up to 27.000 €/week.
- Food, drinks and port taxes are paid extra.
- VAT, fuel, charter of gulet and crew are included in charter prices.
- Contact us for info on special deals, availability or promotions.
Complete detailed e-brochure and prices can be found if you click on the link below.
- You can rent Cesarica on Half Board basis (breakfast and lunch) or Full board (breakfast. lunch, dinner).
- Master chef on Cesarica makes sure your taste buds will remember his meals for years to come.
5 weeks before departure you will get a preference list, where you will fill out all your food preferences. The crew will follow your wishes as much a humanly possible.
Bar price list
Drinks on Gulet Cesarica are organized in 3 ways:
- You can buy drinks from ships bar. Download price list here.
- All inclusive for domestic alcohol and non alcohol drinks: 250 €/person/week (Includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices)
- All inclusive domestic non-alcoholic package – 130 € person/week
- Corkage fee (to bring your own drinks on board): 1.300 €/week
- The captain Mislav Dekovic – has been sailing, navigating, and maneuvering boats his whole life. Speaks English fluently, also speaks Italian and some Russian.
- Master chef Sinisa Ursic, with more than 12 years of experience, makes wonders in the kitchen and each meal is a new story and experience
- Deckhand/Hostess/Waiter: Srdan Ive, Dario Zorica, Antonia Cukrov, Andrea Cukrov: they are all like hard working ants and take care that guests will have best possible time on board.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Cesarice Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.