7 cabins for guests
Crew 4 crew members
About this gulet
Hana Croatia is 32 meters long gulet wit 7 cabins and 4 crew members on board. The cabin arrangement comprises of 4 double and 3 twin cabins – ideal for large group charters and multi-family groups. With truly huge deck space, new Jacuzzi, large table for 14 guests and almost 6 meters long tender, you sure will have great time on board. With the new options and services; like child minder, yoga and masseuse the time will pass with speed of light and guests will be rested and full of energy. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 7 cabins (4 double and 3 twin)!
- 7 air conditioned cabins for maximum 14 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 4 cabins have double beds.
- 3 cabins have twin beds.
- Check in: After 17.00 PM
- Check out: Untill 09:00 AM
- Possible departures from:
- Gulet can be chartered on Saturday – Saturday basis.
- Charter price ranges from 11.500 €/week and up to 16.500 €/week.
- Food, drinks and port taxes are paid extra.
- VAT, fuel, charter of gulet and crew are included in charter prices.
- Contact us for info on special deals, availability or promotions.
Complete detailed e-brochure and prices can be found if you click on the link below.
- You can rent Croatia on Half Board basis (breakfast and lunch) or Full board (breakfast. lunch, dinner).
- Master chef on Croatia makes sure your taste buds will remember his meals for years to come.
5 weeks before departure you will get a preference list, where you will fill out all your food preferences. The crew will follow your wishes as much a humanly possible.
They have 3 or 4 courses, 5 o’clock tea on request, fresh fruit and snack are available all day, but most important all food is prepered only from fresh ingrediants bought daily.
Bar price list
Drinks on Gulet Croatia are organized in 3 ways:
- You can buy drinks from ships bar. Download price list here.
- All inclusive for domestic alcohol and non alcohol drinks: ONE REQUEST (wines are not included in All inclusive)
- Corkage fee (to bring your own drinks on board): 600 €
- The captain Vladimir Šabić – will show you the best spots on your way and he is also Croatian Navy and Coast Guard.
- Master chef Siniša Vlašić- that makes wonders in the kitchen and can be proud of many cooking certificates.
- Deckman Luka Šabić- First aid certification, english speaker and takes care for guests with his full hearth.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Croatia (Hana) Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.