7 cabins for guests
Crew 4 crew members
About this gulet
Hana Croatia is 32 meters long gulet wit 7 cabins and 4 crew members on board. The cabin arrangement comprises of 4 double and 3 twin cabins – ideal for large group charters and multi-family groups. With truly huge deck space, new Jacuzzi, large table for 14 guests and almost 6 meters long tender, you sure will have great time on board. With the new options and services; like child minder, yoga and masseuse the time will pass with speed of light and guests will be rested and full of energy. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 7 cabins (4 double and 3 twin)!
- 7 air conditioned cabins for maximum 14 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 4 cabins have double beds.
- 3 cabins have twin beds.
- Check in: After 05.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09.00 AM
- Possible departures from:
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.500 €/week.
Gulet Croatia offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 500 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organised?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package: 240 €/person/week
- Corkage fee: 600 €/week (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
How are beverages organised?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
- The captain Vladimir Šabić – will show you the best spots on your way and he is also Croatian Navy and Coast Guard.
- Master chef Siniša Vlašić- that makes wonders in the kitchen and can be proud of many cooking certificates.
- Deckman Luka Šabić- First aid certification, english speaker and takes care for guests with his full hearth.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Croatia (Hana) Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.