7 cabins for guests
Crew Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Stewardess
About this gulet
Gulet Fortuna is a real sailor. Gulet is in family Torič for the last 8 years and Tonči and Mirna (owners) will do everything they can, to make even the most demanding groups incredibly happy. Communication on gulet is superb. Water maker enables you to stay out of ports for entire week if you like it like this. Fortuna is also one of few gulets that has 24 hours/day of air condition included in price. Dinghy has 80 HP and water sports are abundant on board this vessel, making it a perfect option if you are an active group, or group with children.
- 7 air conditioned cabins for maximum 14 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 2 cabins are master cabins with double bed.
- 3 cabins have TWIN BEDS.
- 2 cabins have double beds.
- Check in: After 17.00 PM
- Check out: Untill 09:00 AM
- Possible departures from:
a) Split (Marina Spinut)
b) Dubrovnik (Zaton Harbor)
- Gulet can be chartered on Saturday – Saturday basis.
- Charter price ranges from 12.900 €/week and up to 17.500 €/week.
- Food, drinks and port taxes are paid extra.
- VAT, fuel, charter of gulet and crew are included in charter prices.
- Contact us for info on special deals, availability or promotions.
Complete detailed e-brochure and prices can be found if you click on the link below.
- You can rent Fortuna on Half Board basis (breakfast and lunch).
- Master chef Ante makes sure your taste buds will remember his meals for years to come.
5 weeks before departure you will get a preference list, where you will fill out all your food preferences. The crew will follow your wishes as much a humanly possible.
Food Menu Info Example
Bar price list
Drinks on Gulet Fortuna are organized in 3 ways:
- You can buy drinks from ships bar. Download price list here.
- All inclusive for domestic alcohol and non alcohol drinks: 170 €/person/week
- All inclusive for soft drinks (domestic): 90 €/person/week
- Corkage fee (to bring your own drinks on board): 600 €
- Točni the captain – one of the most experienced skippers in Croatia.
- Mirna (his wife) – one of the friendliest stewardesses that gives woman touch to the vessel.
- Stipe (their son) – incredibly friednly, talkative and handy sailor – full of energy.
- Ante – Master chef that makes wonders in the kitchen.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Fortuna Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.