6 cabins for 14 guests
About this gulet
Gulet Fortuna is a real sailor. Gulet is in family Torič for the last 8 years and Tonči and Mirna (owners) will do everything they can, to make even the most demanding groups incredibly happy. Communication on gulet is superb. Water maker enables you to stay out of ports for entire week if you like it like this. Fortuna is also one of few gulets that has 24 hours/day of air condition included in price. Dinghy has 80 HP and water sports are abundant on board this vessel, making it a perfect option if you are an active group, or group with children.
- 7 air conditioned cabins for maximum 14 guests
- 2 cabins are master cabins with double bed
- 3 cabins have TWIN BEDS
- 2 cabins have double beds
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- 12 hours/day of air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 05:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Layout of the gulet
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.500 €/week.
Gulet Fortuna offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 315 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 490 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (alcoholic and soft beverages): 170 €/person/week
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (soft beverages): 90 €/person/week
- Corkage fee: 600 €/week (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
How are beverages organised?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
Gulet Fortuna has a crew of 4:
Captain: Tonči the captain is one of the most experienced skippers in Croatia. He will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: Ante makes wonders in the kitchen. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
Deckhand: Stipe (their son) is incredibly friendly, talkative and handy sailor with full of energy. He is the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
Hostess: Mirna is one of the friendliest stewardesses that gives woman touch to the vessel. She will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Fortuna:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.