6 cabins for 12 guests
About this gulet
Kadena is one of the top gulets in Croatia. With a length of 32 m, the gulet offers a lot of space and comfort. With a guest capacity of 12 people on a ship of that size, you will feel like the ship is even bigger than it is. The deck is huge, and it offers multiple places where you can relax and enjoy your free time. At the front of deck, there is a sun bathing area with sun mattresses, perfect for getting a proper Adriatic sun tan. Right next to this area, there is a large cushioned sofa with two small tables. The entrance for the forward guest cabins is located between these areas. In the back of the ship, the outdoor dining area has a large table with chairs for everyone. Once you’ve finished your meal, you can relax while enjoying the soft cushions of the sofa behind the dining table. Gulet has very nice and comfortable cabins, with amazing large Master Cabin. The area where the gulet Kadena shines the most is the crew. It is the same for many years which means perfect services can be expected. With luxuriously decorated, great food and everything mentioned above, you will certainly enjoy an excellent charter on Kadena.
- 6 air conditioned cabins for maximum 12 guests
- 1 VIP cabin.
- 1 master cabin
- 2 triple cabins
- 2 cabins have twin beds
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- 6 hours/day of air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 05:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Layout of the gulet
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.000 – 1.500 €/week.
Gulet Kadena offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 550 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (alcoholic and soft beverages): 200 €/person/week
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (soft beverages): 105 €/person/week
- Corkage fee: 600 €/week (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
How are beverages organised?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
Gulet Kadena has a crew of 4:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: Will prepare and modify meals according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
2 Deckhands: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Kadena:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Šibenik to Dubrovnik
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.