6 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Beautiful newer gulet, refitted in 2016 is sleek 6 cabin modern design, with bright colors and a warm atmosphere. When you enter the salon, you will immediately notice that there is plenty of space, with many windows which let in natural light. From the salon, you can access the two cabins in the front and 4 cabins in the back of the gulet. All cabins are air conditioned with 12 hours included in price and have en suite bathrooms. With two twin and two triple cabins it is great for families with kids. Outdoor area is enormous with lots of cushions, shaded ares and dining space. Large beam provide big cabins and superb accommodation. Incredibly well maintained gulet, steel hull and best possible crew, provide excellent experiences.
- 6 air conditioned cabins for maximum 14 guests
- 2 cabins have double beds
- 2 cabins have triple beds
- 2 cabins have twin beds
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- 12 hours/day of air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 05:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Layout of the gulet
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.500 €/week.
Gulet Morning Star offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 500 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (alcoholic and soft beverages): 180 €/person/week
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (soft beverages): 90 €/person/week
How are beverages organized?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favorite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge.
Gulet Morning Star has a crew of 4:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
2 Deckhands: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order. They will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty. No request is too big for him and a smile is never missing from his face.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Morning Star:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Dubrovnik to Split
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.