8 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Gulet Nautilus is gorgeous brand new 100% renovated gulet for season 2016. It is 31 meters long and has 8 double cabins, huge salon and lots of possibilities of using water sports.To sum up very spacious gulet that has very affordable price regarding the quality of the services. All that and delicious food will make sure you have the best possible time on board. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 8 cabins (8 double)
- Possible departures: Šibenik, Split, Trogir. On Request also Dubrovnik, (extra fee)
- 8 air conditioned cabins for maximum 16 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 8 cabins have double beds.
- Check in: After 17.00 PM
- Check out: Untill 09:00 AM
- Possible departures from:
a) Šibenik (Marina Baotić)
d) Dubrovnik on request
- Gulet can be chartered on Saturday – Saturday basis.
- Charter price ranges from 10.500 €/week and up to 16.500 €/week.
- Food, drinks and port taxes are paid extra.
- VAT, fuel, charter of gulet and crew are included in charter prices.
- Contact us for info on special deals, availability or promotions.
Complete detailed e-brochure and prices can be found if you click on the link below.
- You can rent Nautilus on Half Board basis (breakfast and lunch) or Full board (breakfast. lunch, dinner).
- Master chef on Nautilus makes sure your taste buds will remember his meals for years to come.
5 weeks before departure you will get a preference list, where you will fill out all your food preferences. The crew will follow your wishes as much a humanly possible.
Bar price list
Drinks on Gulet Nautilus are organized in 3 ways:
- You can buy drinks from ships bar. Download price list here nautilus.
- All inclusive for domestic alcohol and non alcohol drinks: 150 €/person/week
- Corkage fee (to bring your own drinks on board): 900 €/week/group
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Malena Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.