8 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Gulet Nautilus is gorgeous brand new 100% renovated gulet for season 2016. It is 31 meters long and has 8 double cabins, huge salon and lots of possibilities of using water sports.To sum up very spacious gulet that has very affordable price regarding the quality of the services. All that and delicious food will make sure you have the best possible time on board. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 8 cabins (8 double)
- 8 air conditioned cabins for maximum 16 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 8 cabins have double beds.
- Check in: After 05:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09.00 AM
- Possible departures from:
a) Šibenik (Marina Baotić)
d) Dubrovnik on request
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.500 €/week.
Gulet Nautilus offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 310 €/person/week
- All Inclusive: 560 €/person/week including: continental breakfast, lunch each day, dinner 2 times per week, snacks, coffee, tea, water, local carbonated drinks, juices, beer and wine (spirits can be purchased from yacht’s bar), 6 h/week of water sports activities and port taxes
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organised?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package: 150 €/person/week
How are beverages organised?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Nautilus Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.