5 cabins for 10 guests
About this gulet
Nostra Vita is a beautifully designed gulet. It is one of the widest gulets in Croatia. Gulet offers a spacious lounge where you can enjoy quality family time as you cruise to the next destination. On the sundeck, you will find sun mattresses for the entire group, where you can all lie back and relax in a calm bay. On the Aft deck, there is a huge table in anticipation of you to sit and wait for your chef to prepare meals. The crew on the Nostra Vita are dedicated to creating the very best experiences for guests.
- 5 air-conditioned cabins for maximum 10 guests
- 2 master cabins
- 2 cabins have double beds
- 1 cabin is twin
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- 8 hours/day of air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 05:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Layout of the gulet
Prices (quoted weekly, Saturday to Saturday) – base vessel charter
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select the appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, the approximate cost for this is 1.000 €/week.
Gulet Nostra Vita offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (7 breakfast, 6 lunches and 2 dinners): 390 €/person/week
- Full Board (7 breakfast, 6 lunches and 7 dinners): 600 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (alcoholic and soft beverages): 190 €/person/week
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (soft beverages): 90 €/person/week
- Corkage fee: 700 €/week (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
How are beverages organized?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favorite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay a corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
Gulet Nostra Vita has a crew of 4:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
Deckhand: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
Hostess: will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on gulet Nostra Vita:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Šibenik to Dubrovnik
- ONE WAY ROUTE (Split – Dubrovnik) OR (Dubrovnik – Split): 600 €/week
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.