4 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Pacha is with 24 meters relatively small gulet, but with extremely professional, friendly and hospitable crew, possibility of using two jet skis you will enjoy each day of trip. She is all built in a high quality mahagony and features 4 double staterooms including a master cabin. Capitan speaks English and Italian and with delicious food, beautiful storage cabin and impressive array of leisure equipment guests will feel like in heaven. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 4 cabins (1 master, 2 double and 1 twin- with extra pullman)!
- 4 air conditioned cabins for maximum 9 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 1 cabin is MASTER
- 4 cabins have DOUBLE beds.
- 1 cabin have TWIN beds.
- Check in: After 17.00 PM
- Check out: Until 10:00 AM
- Possible departures from:
b) Dubrovnik, Zadar and other on requested
- Gulet can be chartered on Saturday – Saturday basis.
- Charter price ranges from 22.000 €/week and up to 24.000 €/week.
- Food, drinks and port taxes are paid extra.
- VAT, fuel, charter of gulet and crew are included in charter prices.
- Contact us for info on special deals, availability or promotions.
Complete detailed e-brochure and prices can be found if you click on the link below.
- You can rent Pacha on Half Board basis (breakfast and lunch) or Full board (breakfast. lunch, dinner).
- Master chef on Pacha makes sure your taste buds will remember his meals for years to come.
5 weeks before departure you will get a preference list, where you will fill out all your food preferences. The crew will follow your wishes as much a humanly possible.
Breakfast Swedish table, 4 courses lunch , 3 courses dinner, all day fruits, snacks.
Bar price list
Drinks on Gulet Pacha is organized in:
- FOOD & BEVERAGE AND OTHER OPTIONS (PRICE PER WEEK): A.P.A.: 7.500 €
(Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: Client Food and Beverages, port and
marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and
all other costs not specified as included. APA – Advance Provisioning Allowance. APA is paid by the Client
in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in charter fee . If
APA doesn’t cover complete costs, Client will pay exceeding amount on board in cash. If costs made on
charter are less than amount given as APA, amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at
the end of the voyage. APA not including tip for the crew
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Pacha Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.