4 cabins for 8 guests
About this gulet
Pacha is with 24 meters relatively small gulet, but with extremely professional, friendly and hospitable crew, possibility of using two jet skis you will enjoy each day of trip. She is all built in a high quality mahagony and features 4 double staterooms including a master cabin. Capitan speaks English and Italian and with delicious food, beautiful storage cabin and impressive array of leisure equipment guests will feel like in heaven. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 4 cabins (1 master, 2 double and 1 twin- with extra pullman)!
- 4 air conditioned cabins for maximum 9 guests
- 1 cabin is MASTER
- 4 cabins have DOUBLE beds
- 1 cabin have TWIN beds
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- Unlimited air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
b) Dubrovnik, Zadar and other on requested
- Check in: After 05:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Layout of the Gulet
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra according to A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance).
A.P.A: 30% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.
How is food organised?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- from A.P.A.
How are beverages organised?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list.
Gulet Pacha has a crew of 4:
Captain/owner: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
Deckhand: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
Hostess: will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Pacha:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Šibenik to Dubrovnik
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.