4 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Pacha is with 24 meters relatively small gulet, but with extremely professional, friendly and hospitable crew, possibility of using two jet skis you will enjoy each day of trip. She is all built in a high quality mahagony and features 4 double staterooms including a master cabin. Capitan speaks English and Italian and with delicious food, beautiful storage cabin and impressive array of leisure equipment guests will feel like in heaven. ACCOMMODATION for guests: 4 cabins (1 master, 2 double and 1 twin- with extra pullman)!
- 4 air conditioned cabins for maximum 9 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 1 cabin is MASTER
- 4 cabins have DOUBLE beds.
- 1 cabin have TWIN beds.
- Check in: After 05.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09.00 AM
- Possible departures from:
b) Dubrovnik, Zadar and other on requested
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.500 €/week.
A.P.A: 30% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.
How is food organised?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- from A.P.A.
How are beverages organised?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Pacha Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.