5 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Queen of Datca is a 35 meters long gulet available for charter cruises from Split. The guests are accommodated in two master and three double bed cabins. This gulet is a comfortable cruiser with a mix of the past and the luxury of today’s world. If you like sailing you have to choose Queen of Datça. She can accommodate up to 10 passengers, in her 5 spacious luxuriously appointed cabin suites. The cabins are configured as 1 master suite, 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabin suites, all well quipped and with air conditioning and en suite facilities. She also has a very elegant salon, with all the latest entertainment technology and comfortable sitting areas. Crew pays to every attention in order to suit guests needs and if you like sailing you have to choose Queen of Datça.
- 5 air-conditioned cabins for maximum 10 guests
- 1 MASTER cabin
- 2 cabins have double beds
- 2 cabins have twin bed
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- Unlimited air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 05:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Layout of the gulet
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.500 €/week.
A.P.A: 30% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- from A.P.A.
How are beverages organized?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favorite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay a corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
Gulet Queen of Datca has a crew of 6:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
First Mate: assisting the captain with administrative and safety duties
Chef: Queen of Datca is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
Deckhand: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
2 Hostess: will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Queen of Datca:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.