9 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Gulet Romanca is one of few vessels that can accommodate up to 18 guests in Croatia. It is one of best maintained gulet in Croatia, very clean and all services are checked by owner Andrea with woman’s touch. One of the most interesting features of this boat is the fact that the crew can do their duties almost completely separated from the clients, so you can have your privacy if that is your preference. The exterior of the ship consists of the back area, where the outdoor dining table is located, and the big sun deck, which also has deck chairs. The area is covered, and the sun deck can also be partially covered in case you would prefer not to have so much sun. The main deck also has one guest cabin. Superb service, consists of 6 people and delicious food just add last fine touch to complete excellent experience.
- 9 air conditioned cabins for maximum 18 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 8 cabins have double beds.
- 1 smaller cabin with bunk bed (suitable for children)
- Check in: After 04.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09.00 AM
- Possible departures from:
a) Trogir or Split on Request
b) Dubrovnik (Zaton Harbor)
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.500 €/week.
Gulet Dolce Vita offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 500 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organised?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package: 180 €/person/week
How are beverages organised?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Romanca Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.