9 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Gulet Romanca is one of few vessels that can accommodate up to 18 guests in Croatia. It is one of best maintained gulet in Croatia, very clean and all services are checked by owner Andrea with woman’s touch. One of the most interesting features of this boat is the fact that the crew can do their duties almost completely separated from the clients, so you can have your privacy if that is your preference. The exterior of the ship consists of the back area, where the outdoor dining table is located, and the big sun deck, which also has deck chairs. The area is covered, and the sun deck can also be partially covered in case you would prefer not to have so much sun. The main deck also has one guest cabin. Superb service, consists of 6 people and delicious food just add last fine touch to complete excellent experience.
- 9 air conditioned cabins for maximum 18 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom.
- 8 cabins have double beds.
- 1 smaller cabin with bunk bed (suitable for children)
- Check in: After 16.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09.00 AM
- Possible departures from:
a) Trogir or Split on Request
b) Dubrovnik (Zaton Harbor)
- Gulet can be chartered on Saturday – Saturday basis.
- Charter price ranges from 16.900 €/week and up to 19.900 €/week.
- Food, drinks and port taxes are paid extra.
- VAT, fuel, charter of gulet and crew are included in charter prices.
- Contact us for info on special deals, availability or promotions.
Complete detailed e-brochure and prices can be found if you click on the link below.
- You can rent Nautilus on Half Board basis (breakfast and lunch) or Full board (breakfast. lunch, dinner).
- Master chef on Nautilus makes sure your taste buds will remember his meals for years to come.
6 weeks before departure you will get a preference list, where you will fill out all your food preferences. The crew will follow your wishes as much a humanly possible.
Bar price list
Drinks on Gulet Romanca are organized in 3 ways:
- You can buy drinks from ships bar. Download price list here Romanca.
- All inclusive for non alcohol drinks: 90 €/person/week
- All inclusive for domestic alcohol and non alcohol drinks: 150 €/person/week
- On ships, a bit different rules apply then in hotels.
- Read the Romanca Ship Rules on the link below.
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.