5 cabins for 10 guests
About this gulet
Gulet Saint Luca is a newly built 26-meter gulet yacht available for charter in season 2019 in Croatia. She can accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 cabins. 2 master cabins and 3 double cabins. She also features a Jacuzzi on flybridge.
- 5 air-conditioned cabins for a maximum of 10 guests
- 2 master cabins
- 3 cabins have double beds
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- Unlimited air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 04:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Gulet Saint Luca offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 320 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 500€/person/week
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like. Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (alcoholic and soft beverages): 210 €/person/week
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (soft beverages): 100 €/person/week
How are beverages organised?
All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks produced and bottled in Croatia.
Saint Luca has a crew of 4:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: Saint Luca is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
Deckhand: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
Hostess: will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Saint Luca:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Šibenik to Dubrovnik
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.