3 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Luxury can come in small packages, and the gulet Sedna is the proof of that. Lovely classic ketch design small gulet, based in Split, Croatia. Sedna is 21 meters in length and perfect for a family, or 2 or 3 couples wanting to private charter. She can accommodate up to 6 guests in her 3 double cabins (there is also a possibility to accommodate 1 extra child in the small single berth in the largest double cabin). In season 2017 exterior was refitted and she guarantees great experience.
- 3 air-conditioned cabins for maximum 10 guests
- 1 MASTER cabin (with the possibility for extra child bed)
- 2 cabins have double beds
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- Unlimited air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 05:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Layout of the gulet
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.300 €/week.
Gulet Sedna offers 2 food options:
- Bed and Breakfast (breakfast, soft drinks): 150 €/person/week
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 380 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
How are beverages organized?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favorite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. You will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list.
Gulet Sedna has a crew of 3:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: Sedna is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
Deckhand: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order. He will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Sedna:
- Trogir – Trogir via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Trogir – Trogir via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Trogir to Dubrovnik
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.