7 cabins for 14 guests
About this gulet
Gulet Tango was constructed in 2002, respecting all of the facilities of the traditional gulet ambiance. It combines tradition and comfortable cruising. Deck is dominated by fiery red color, passionate one just like tango. Sunbathing mattresses, large sofa next to the table, awning that covers the rear deck…all that is red. The large salon is also red: curtains and carpet provide luxurious royal appearance of this boat-beauty. This gulet has a wide range of sporting activities: kayaking, jet skiing, water skiing, banana, snorkeling equipment and fishing. It is also suitable for children because it has a high bulwarks. Professional and carefully selected crew will complete your tango dance during tours of our beautiful coastline. Enjoy!
- 7 air-conditioned cabins for maximum 14 + 2 guests
- 5 double cabins
- 2 triple cabins
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- 4-6 hours/day of air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 04:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Layout of the gulet
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.500 €/week.
Gulet Tango offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 320 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 470 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 210 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 120 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
How are beverages organized?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
Tango has a crew of 3:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: Tango is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
Deckhand: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Tango:
- Trogir – Trogir via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Trogir – Trogir via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Trogir to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Šibenik to Dubrovnik
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.000 € fixed cost
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.