6 cabins for 12 guests
About this gulet
Sailing yacht Lady Gita is available for booking from 30 June 2019. She has a spacious salon (77 m2) and flybridge area (88 m2) with Jacuzzi. Big leisure area on Aft deck and front deck for the entire group. There is also a swimming platform for easier access for watersports and transportation.
- 6 air-conditioned cabins for a maximum of 12 guests
- 2 master cabin
- 4 cabins have double beds
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- Unlimited air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check-in: After 12:00 noon
- Check out: Until 12:00 noon
Prices (quoted weekly, Saturday to Saturday) – base vessel charter
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, and fuel for cruising.
Food, beverages and port taxes, VAT is charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage.
A.P.A. – 25 % of Charter Fee (Advance Provisioning Allowance).
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 25% of the charter fee
To cover following costs, but not limited to food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, national park entrances, fuel for Personal Watercraft*, shipping agents’ fees, custom fees, and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport, and excursions. Please note: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer to the shipping agent’s account. Should APA be paid as wire transfer, the shipping agent’s commission of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in the charter fee.
If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding the amount on board in cash.
If costs made on charter are less than the amount is given as A.P.A, the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All-Inclusive domestic drinks package: A.P.A.
How are beverages organized?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay the corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
Lady Gita has a crew of 8:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: Lady Gita is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
2 Deckhands: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
3 Hostesses: will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty.
Engineer: is responsible for safe and smooth technical operations of the vessel during the cruise.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Lady Gita:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Šibenik to Dubrovnik
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.