4 cabins for 8 guests
About this gulet
Gulet Luopan is a 24-meter luxury gulet yacht. Luopan has a luxury interior made in finest mahogany and Alcantara. She offers special charter programs such as YOGA Retreats and SUP Safaris available upon request. GOOLETS RATING: one of the ”best value for money” gulets in the market.
- 4 air-conditioned cabins for maximum 10 guests
- 4 cabins have double beds
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- 5 hours of air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 05:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.500 €/week.
Gulet Luopan offers 1 food option:
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like. Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 180 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 90 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 500 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
How are beverages organised?
All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks produced and bottled in Croatia.
Luopan has a crew of 3:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: Navilux is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
Deckhand: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Luopan:
- Trogir – Trogir via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Trogir – Trogir via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Trogir to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Dubrovnik to Trogir
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.