6 cabins for 12 guests
About this gulet
MSY Meira is a 55-meter ultra-luxury yacht built in 2018. She provides real sailing experience. Meira offers 4 sunbathing areas as well as Jacuzzi on flybridge. Main features are sauna and massage room for relaxation. Spacious salon with dining area. There are 6 cabins that can accommodate up to 12 guests. Each cabin is equipped with a tablet, where guests can control all main features (service, lights, temperature, curtains, music, …)
- 6 air-conditioned cabins for maximum 12 guests
- Master cabin
- 3 cabins have double beds
- 2 cabin is twin
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- Unlimited air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 04:00 PM
- Check out: Until 10:00 AM
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
A.P.A: 25% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like. Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- From A.P.A.
Meira has a crew of 11:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: Meira is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
4 Deckhands: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
4 Hostesses: will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty.
Engineer: is responsible for safe and smooth technical operations of the vessel during the cruise.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Meira:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Šibenik to Dubrovnik
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.