6 cabins for guests
About this gulet
Motor Sailing Yacht Navilux is definitely one of the 3 most luxuries vessels in Croatia. With its 37,30 meter built in 2012 is available for luxury yacht charters in Croatia. This beautiful sailing yacht is luxuriously equipped for family charters and has 6 spacious luxury cabins for 12 charter guests. It has five queen cabins and one twin cabin. There is additional accommodation for two personal support staff. The lavish and modern interior has been finished by the best designers to achieve a luxurious yet comfortable charter yacht. The massive salon on the main deck boasts large couches to the port side, ideal to relax on, and there is a large dining table on the starboard side. At the aft of the salon is a bar, where the crew prepares fresh juices or cocktails on your request. When under sail by day, or while lying idly in a snug inlet or island bay at sunset, guests are forever treated to the natural beauty and man-made highlights of this spectacular region.
- 6 air-conditioned cabins for maximum 10 guests
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- Unlimited air condition in cabins
- 5 cabins have double beds
- 1 cabin is twin
- Check in: After 05.00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
- Possible departures from:
Lay Out of the gulet
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 1.500 €/week.
Gulet Navilux offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 420 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 600 €/person/week
You can change some lunches for dinners or take half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like. Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All-Inclusive domestic drinks package: 200 €/person/week
- Corkage fee: 600 €/week (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
How are beverages organized?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favorite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay a corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
Navilux has a crew of 8:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: Navilux is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
Deckhand: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
Waiter: will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Navilux:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Šibenik to Dubrovnik
"inside look and live honest review" of this gulet from people, who personally checked it inside out.
Good advice and smart planning are very important.