6 cabins for 12 + 2 guests
About this gulet
Queen of Adriatic is ideal gulet for cruising between the islands of Kornati and the coastline of Dalmatia. An experienced crew will take care of you during the cruise and give you an unforgettable experience on the gulet. On the deck, you have several water toys available, which you can use during your stops in the bays.
- 6 air conditioned cabins for maximum 12 + 2 guests
- 2 cabins have double beds
- 2 cabins have double bed and single bed
- 2 cabins have twin bed
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- 12 hours/day of air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 05:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Layout of the gulet
Prices (quoted weekly, Saturday to Saturday) – base vessel charter
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, the approximate cost for this is 600 – 1000 €/person/week.
Gulet Queen of Adriatic offers 3 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 315 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 450 €/person/week
- HALF BOARD “ALL INCLUSIVE” (breakfast, lunch, welcome dinner, captains dinner, port fees in town harbors, unlimited AC + unlimited drinks from boat bar beverage list): 600 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD ”ALL INCLUSIVE” (breakfast, lunch, dinner, port fees in town harbors, unlimited AC, unlimited drinks from beverage list): 700 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-11 years 50% discount
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like. Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All-Inclusive domestic drinks package (water, tea, coffee, juices, Croatian produced beer, and wine; excluding imported spirits, exclusive wines, and cocktails): 150 €/person/week
- All-Inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices): 105 €/person/week
How are beverages organized?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay the corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
Gulet Queen of Adriatic has a crew of 4:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
2 Deckhands: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Queen of Adriatic:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Šibenik to Dubrovnik
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.