8 cabins for 16 guests
About this gulet
Motor sailor Romanca is one of few vessels that can accommodate up to 18 guests in Croatia. It is one of best maintained gulet in Croatia, very clean and all services are checked by owner Andrea with woman’s touch. One of the most interesting features of this boat is the fact that the crew can do their duties almost completely separated from the clients, so you can have your privacy if that is your preference. The exterior of the ship consists of the back area, where the outdoor dining table is located, and the big sun deck, which also has deck chairs. The area is covered, and the sun deck can also be partially covered in case you would prefer not to have so much sun. The main deck also has one guest cabin. Superb service consists of 6 people and delicious food just add last fine touch to complete excellent experience.
- 8 air conditioned cabins for maximum 16 guests
- 8 cabins have double beds
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- Unlimited air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
a) Trogir or Split on Request
b) Dubrovnik (Zaton Harbor)
- Check in: After 04:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Layout of the gulet
Prices (quoted weekly, Saturday to Saturday) – base vessel charter
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, port taxes, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food and beverage are charged extra.
Gulet Romanca offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 390 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 550 €/person/week
- Extra meal: 35 €/person/meal
- Children discounts: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-12 years 50% discount
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like. Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- You can buy drinks from yacht’s bar and pay according to consumption
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee)(Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package): 220 €/person/week
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (soft beverages): 100 €/person/week
- Corkage fee: 700 €/week
How are beverages organised?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.
Gulet Romanca has a crew of 6:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
2 Deckhands: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
2 Hostess: will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Romanca:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Šibenik to Dubrovnik
- DELIVERY FEE (1000 EUR) for embarkation or disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.