6 cabins for 12 guests
About this gulet
Sirena E is 28 meters long traditional gulet cruising in Croatia that can accommodate up to 12 guests. It offers great adventure with combination of vast offer of water sports and with new tender boat for season 2018. If you are looking for real sailing then this gulet is right for you.
- 6 air conditioned cabins for maximum 12 guests
- 6 cabins have double beds
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- Unlimited air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 05:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Layout of the gulet
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage, approximate cost for this is 800 €/week.
Gulet Sirena E offers 3 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- Half Board + 3 dinners (breakfast, lunch, 3 dinners) with local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages: 600 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 550 €/person/week
- Children discounts: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
You can change some lunches for dinners or take the half board with 2 or 3 extra dinners.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like.Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies, likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (alcoholic and soft beverages): 200 €/person/week
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks (soft beverages): 100 €/person/week
How are beverages organized?
All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge.
Gulet Sirena E has a crew of 4:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
2 Deckhands: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Sirena E:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Dubrovnik to Split
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.