6 cabins for 12 guests
About this gulet
MSY Son De Mar is a newly built yacht for season 2019. On board this 45-meter luxury yacht you will find 6 modern cabins that can accommodate up 12 guests during the cruise. On flybridge, you will find a Jacuzzi, ideal for evening relaxation. Son De Mar offers lots of deck space. Aft deck area 72 m2 and Flybridge area 135 m2.
- 6 air-conditioned cabins for maximum 12 guests
- Master cabin
- 4 cabins have double beds
- 1 cabin is twin
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- Unlimited air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 05:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
Prices (quoted weekly, Saturday to Saturday) – base vessel charter
Included in price
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising.
Food, beverages and port taxes, VAT is charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage.
A.P.A. – 20 % of Charter Fee (Advance Provisioning Allowance).
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 25% of the charter fee
To cover following costs, but not limited to food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, national park entrances, fuel for Personal Watercraft*, shipping agents’ fees, custom fees, and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport, and excursions. Please note: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer to the shipping agent’s account. Should APA be paid as wire transfer, the shipping agent’s commission of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in the charter fee.
If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding the amount on board in cash.
If costs made on charter are less than the amount is given as A.P.A, the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage.
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like. Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- from A.P.A.
How are beverages organised?
All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks produced and bottled in Croatia.
Son De Mar has a crew of 7:
Captain: will take you around all the beautiful places and make the trip as safe as possible. He will follow the pre-planned route, created for you by your “concierge assistant” if only the weather will allow it.
Chef: Son De Mar is famous for its food and exquisite cuisine. Food is modified according to your taste buds and good planning can make wonders for your cruise.
2 Deckhands: the right hand of the captain, will make sure the ship is safely moored, your cabins and deck cleaned and everything in order.
3 Hostesses: will always be around to make sure you get the right wine with your meals, that the table is properly set and cleaned and chilled drinks brought to you, as soon as you get thirsty.
Every gulet (and every captain) has a different way of making your cruise an amazing experience.
Cruise options on Son De Mar:
- Split – Split via Kornati Islands (Northern route)
- Split – Split via famous Dalmatian Islands (Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Vis)
- One way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- One way cruise from Šibenik to Dubrovnik
We can create a tailor-made route, just for you.